You must have come across the Overseas Adventure Travel website if you’re a travel enthusiast. Read full details; login, signup process and customer reviews.
In simpler words, OAT is a tour planner/operator. OAT helps Americans go on global tours around the world (Africa, Arctic Asia, Central, and South America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand).
The company plans everything for their traveler, including itineraries, adventure activities, and related administrative facilities. If all of this sounds interesting to your ears, keep reading to discover more about this incredible travel operator.
If you visit the Overseas Adventure Travel website, you will get to know that it’s a part of Grand Circle Corporation. Regarding GCC, it is based in Boston and has a chain of travel companies. OAT was founded in 1978 by Judi Wineland. It has since been a pioneer of exploration on the route seldom explored and remains the most renowned brand for visitors seeking the authentic charm of a place.
They believe their success with tour planning can be attributed to their policy on taking people in small groups. Therefore, if you’re opting for a trip by land, you’ll be included in a group of 10-16 travelers only. On the other hand, if you plan to experience ship travel, you’ll be put in a group of 10-24 people. What’s more surprising is they plan adventures for Americans 50 years of age or older.
Furthermore, they stray off the tourist trail, indulging the travelers in different traditions, experiencing novel methods of travel, and living in local hotels that capture the soul of that place. What’s more interesting is they give their passengers access to a wide range of complimentary amenities that their rivals do not. So, irrespective of the type of excursion you select, you’ll be a part of an amazingly compatible group of passengers.
|Address||347 Congress St., Boston, MA 02210|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn|
|Year of Establishment||1978|
|Umbrella organization||Grand Circle Corporation|
|Type of company||Private|
|Reservation request||(800) 955-1925|
|Reservation queries||(800) 221-0814|
|Regional Counselor Contact||1-800-955-1925|
|Number of employees yet||1,001-5,000|
If you want to have an Oattravel.com my account, follow the below-given steps.
- Visit oattravel.com
- Select “Create an account.”
- You can register or create an account using any of the 3 options- Mail Id, Contact number, or Customer number.
- Once you fill up this space, all you need to do is click the “Enter” option.
- Fill up your “Title” and “Name” for the next step.
- Click “Register.”
How to oattravel sign in?
- Visit the Overseas Adventure Travel website
- Select “Sign in.”
- Enter your credentials.
- You’ll be signed in to your account.
Overseas adventure travel bankruptcy
If you’ve ever booked a tour on the Overseas Adventure Travel website, you must have come across a few complaints regarding refunds and trip cancellations.
A few passengers have given the feedback that even though they planned a trip and completed the payment process, their trips were last-minute canceled, and they were refused a refundable amount.
The company did not refund the passenger’s money even though it is clearly mentioned under their “Our Travel Protection Plan” segment that they would give you 100% of the Trip Cost upon any cancellation.
These incidents have anchored down the image of this company. People who suffered due to this inconvenience referred to their situation as bankruptcy.
Overseas adventure travel website- customer reviews?
- While going through various websites for customer feedback, we found various ratings and comments from experienced travelers.
- On the one hand, several review websites have rated it 4/5 stars, with a trust score of almost 90%.
- While on the other hand, many websites have also rated it 2 stars with poor trust scores.
- The majority of the travelers have commented that they had a wonderful time and journey with OAT.
- People mostly like cultural diversity they make them experience, starting from living in authentic hotels to interacting with the locals.
- Some have even stated that it was a life-change experience traveling with OAT. All of the cultural enthusiasts have rated the company highly.
Amidst these positive feedbacks, the negative comments we found were mostly related to their trip cancellation and non-refundable money incident. Other people were dissatisfied with the non-compliance of the Covid-19 rules during the trips planned during the pandemic. Some have expressed concerns over their customer support as well.
OAT is considered the best for travel as well as cultural enthusiasts. Therefore, you must try booking a trip with them if you are keen on exploring unexplored places. However, before booking a trip, you must go through their policies to understand what to expect from them.
We hope you liked this article- Overseas Adventure Travel website. Do share your thoughts in the comment section.