Looking to know whether is readers first legit or not? We have the right amount of information that helps you make decisions quickly. If you are an avid reader and still have yet to come across this platform, go through the article to understand what it is for.
It is a unique community in its services, including reviewing books and briefly describing them. The publishers, at their discretion, can provide a review or proofreading even before the book’s release date. Isn’t it that exciting?
What is Readers first?
This is a unique community in itself that provides a stage for reviewing a book, reading a book, and sharing opinions with other readers who are available on the same platform. It provides an excellent platform for all book lovers who find solace in reading.
Readers are highly fascinated by it because it provides a feature to share their thoughts with like-minded people. Whose object is to get enlightened and enlighten others as well. This platform has made fun of its users by making the availability of free books and rewards that can be exchanged with more free books.
Newly released books are showcased on the homepage every week, and to win those books, the users have to win a prize draw. The one who wins the prize gets a book in exchange, after which the site asks to write a review for fellow readers.
Not only for readers, but it is also an excellent platform for publishers to promote their work. On this site, the publishers can see what content the readers get primarily attracted to it and can easily understand the views that the readers have shared. The reader’s community includes not only individuals but also consists of booksellers. After many advantages, readers still have a question: Is readers first legit? Here we have simplified every detail part-wise.
- Object: A community for readers, allowing them to connect and share their opinions.
- Website: readersfirst.co.uk
- Owned by: NetGalley UK Ltd.
- Email address: Gdprcompliance@netgalley.com
- Contact details: email@example.com.
- Services it provides: a vast collection of books to read and write comprehensive reviews for the fellow readers
- To connect with like-minded people
- Free books as rewards for the most active users
- Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- They allow readers to create a community to share and discuss opinions.
- Join like-minded readers
- Get a chance to win the book
- Read available different genre books
- Read reviews before investing your time
- Readers can read the book before they get published
- Daily prize draws
- It is not easy to find their official website
- Designed for the UK and Ireland at first
- There is no customer care number available on the official website
- The site can be accessed if you are above 18 years of age
How can it be accessed?
The site is designed to make it suitable for all age groups. All the user needs to do is access it from any device, be it Android, Windows, or iOS, with an internet connection.
- Go to your browser and log into their official website.
- On the homepage, there will be a red bar showing where the users need to Sign up.
- The Signup process asks for Username, Email, any referral code (if referred by a friend), and password.
- The users receive a confirmation email regarding the signup.
- It is easy to find books. All you need to do is search for the book in the search bar.
How to win books?
Now what we are going to explain pretty much can clear your doubt regarding whether “is readers first legit” or not. Because the platform is more exceptional in its services than any other similar platform, as it allows its readers to read books before it gets published. The users get a fair chance to win prizes and redeem them for free books. Here is how it happens:
Every week a book gets displayed on the home page, which can be a published copy or proofreading, depending on the publisher. The user needs to click on that book and read the brief, after which all they need to do is write a short comment about it. After giving a comprehensive description of the first impression, they will automatically get entered into the game.
All it requires is to be registered readers and complete all the information it has asked for so they can send your prize.
Is readers first legit?
As per our research, this is heaven for those who find happiness in reading. This site only provides a platform for the readers to connect and share their thoughts but lets them win free books and read books yet to be published.
The best thing about this is that it lets its users win by giving their reviews, after which the credits are transferred to the registered account. It provides 500 points when the users join the platform, after which there are many ways to earn it, like reviewing top sites, Amazon, Goodreads, and many more.
This site consists of different genres of books for all age groups, where readers get to explore different varieties.
What are the reader’s opinion? [February 2023]
There are many positive reviews about this platform and barely any negative ones. Let us take a look at it.
- One user stated that it organizes a weekly competition through which it is easy for them to win a free prize.
- One of the site’s best features is credits, which get in your wallet when you write reviews after three weeks of completing a book, and all they need to do is write a brief about it.
- The readers are fascinated by this platform as it provides a community to join with like-minded readers and share their own opinion.
There are barely any negative responses about this site, but here is what readers have to say :
- One customer stated that only a few people are aware of this site; hence, even after knowing the services it provides, people are skeptical is readers first legit.
- One customer has brought to the notice of fellow readers that this site asks if the user is above 18 years old. As a reading platform, it should be open to all age groups.
This website is so simple and delightful for all the readers as they have new books every week lined up where they get a chance to win prizes that can be redeemed for free books, which is pretty exciting. This is why this platform has gained popularity among the reader’s community.
After reading all the information we gathered for your understanding, we hope that the issue of whether readers first legit or not is solved to some extent. For further details, please write to us in the comment section below.