If you are confused whether is Lurvia legit or not then you must read this article. Lurvia.com is an ecommerce fashion store that sells multiple style attires and wears.
In this article, we will see what this website offers to its users, its variety of products, and other details and the pros and cons of using this site. We will also analyze how the users felt after ordering their products from this online store, so let us begin.
What is lurvia.com?
Created by young entrepreneurs, this online store has myriad types of clothes, and the owners started it to put users in a good mood by providing them with suitable clothing. They seek to increase customer satisfaction.
Let us see what type of products they have –
- Jumpsuits – Different types of jumpsuits are sold here, and even filter options are available where you can choose the product’s price.
- Hoodies – sets of hoodies are also sold here with different patterns and colors.
- Sweatshirts – you can customize the sweatshirts and imprint names; the prices are displayed below.
- Jean Shorts – a variety of jean shorts are sold, including cut-off shorts.
As the readers must be curious to know if is Lurvia legit or not, we will look into it towards the end of the article, and before that, let us see the specifications of this website to know more about this online store.
- Email id – you can reach out to them via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timings – the timings given on their website are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Payment – users can make online payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, etc.
- Language – the website operates in different languages, and you can change it according to your preference.
- Offers are given on different items, and according to one of the offers, if you buy five items, you can get the sixth room.
- Refund Policy – according to the Refund policy on the website, you can return your item within 30 days of getting the product.
- Terms of Service – This section provides contact information, billing accuracy, third-party links, and other information.
- Discount – users can get up to 49% off on their first order.
- Shipping Policy – an item will be shipped within 5 to 15 days of placing an order, and the mode of getting the product in the U.S. is also given.
- Cancellation – you can cancel an item within 24 hours of ordering it.
To find out if is Lurvia legit, we will analyze its customers’ pros and cons after ordering from this platform, which will help us ascertain its legitimacy.
- Customers can order different products from here, and the website allows users to choose the starting price for the products.
- You can avail 49% off on your first order.
- Offers are also available, and the same is given on the website.
- They deliver products worldwide and are not restricted to any particular country.
- You can subscribe to their website by entering your email, and they even offer to join their VIP club.
- Customers cannot directly dial them as they do not have a contact number, and only through their mail id you can reach them.
- They are not available on any of the social media platforms.
- You can cancel a product only within 24 hours and not beyond that.
- There are chances for the users to receive only one product among the various products ordered.
- Users cannot track their orders and can only reach out to the company via mail if they have any queries.
What are the user reviews and complaints?
Reviews and complaints
- A user gave only one star after she got her item delivered, the quality was very poor, and the suit was not a proper fit.
- Another customer ordered two pairs of pants, and she found that the length needed to be shorter.
- A user received a defective product, and when she contacted them to return the product, she had to do it at her own expense.
- A user gave one star out of five as she faced issuing while canceling her item.
- A pair of jeans was ordered by a customer, and to her dismay, that was not a proper fit, and the fabrics needed to be better.
Is Lurvia legit?
We have researched the website’s legitimacy and found that the products are delivered to the customers. Still, they are of very bad quality, and the customer service could be more responsive. The most essential of any online platform – the tracking status of items was not available.
They don’t even have a contact number, and we couldn’t find any positive reviews about this website. The users gave an average of 2 stars on Trustpilot; hence there are high chances for the website to be a scam.
We have seen that the company does deliver products, but they need to be of better quality, and it is a China-based company proving that it is a scam.
The users can instead look for other alternatives, and we hope you got your answer to whether is Lurvia legit. Remember to give us your feedback.