In this article, we will discover whether it is ZipRecruiter Legit or not. As the name says, the company gives employees and job seekers jobs. The jobs offered on this website are unlimited and have many job opportunities.
Let us look more into what their website offers, whether it is legitimate, and if it can be used by people genuinely searching for jobs. They even have small and medium enterprises to offer.
What is ZipRecruiter?
This website was founded to facilitate and enhance the relationship between employers and job seekers. ZipRecruiter is an American Company with Ian Siegel being the Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
But Is ZipRecruiter Legit? We shall look into it. This is a platform where not only can job seekers find a job, but if you are looking for someone who can get the job done for you, then you are at the right place.
On their website, you can find your recruiter, who will help you throughout the process, you find a job. You can even create an account with zero cost.
- Name of the website – ZipRecruiter
- CEO -Ian Siegel
- Year of Founding – 2010
- Headquarters – California, Santa Monica
- Owner – ZipRecruiter Inc.
- Social Media – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Apps – available on Apple, Google Store
- Contact Number – 8009190944
- Email – email@example.com
- Transparency Report – given along with the statistical data on their website
While you must still be wondering – Is ZipRecruiter Legit or not, we will find it out soon.
- You can create an account for free on their website.
- If you have to contact them, you can easily do so through the mobile number provided or email them and get in touch through social media platforms.
- People who find it challenging to find a job can easily find it with the help of a personal recruiter.
- A wide range of jobs can be browsed on this website.
- Not only can you find a job, but you can even hire someone for your work.
- If you want to partner with them, then you have the option of doing so
- You can look for resumes that will suit the job you are looking for
- Job seeker reviews are also given on their website.
- A free consultation is also given to the users of the website.
- They even provide information regarding job scams by ensuring safety and trust.
- Personal data is collected while using their website.
- Data such as how much of their products, services, and website can be accessed by them
- Personal data and even aggregate data such as demographic data are also collected.
- If the personal data is not provided, then the job you are looking for might not be there for you as that would be seen as you infringe the terms of the contract.
- Through various third parties, the information is collected.
- Any personal data you give them will be out of your own will and can be exposed to third parties.
Is ZipRecruiter Legit?
On the website ConsumerAffairs, a total of 4,211,805 reviews were given. The website provides real jobs for people looking for employment and is a platform for employers searching for employees.
The Job seeker reviews can be directly found on their website. A few of their reviews are –
- One of the job seekers was laid off during covid-19, but he found a job through this website.
- Another employer used their website and found it very helpful as it had various jobs to join and hire for.
- Another business development director found the website positively helping their company.
A platform that helps both job seekers and employers is something very commendable. Not only does it help the users, but a detailed guide and blogs about the website are given.
Thus, if you are still pondering on – Is ZipRecruiter Legit? Then the answer to that is yes. We hope you found this article helpful, don’t forget to give us your valuable feedback.